When getting started with us, we will require access to certain tools & data to deliver an effective service, here's what we'll need:
Access to Google Analytics & Search Console
Google Analytics & Search Console provides us with in-depth data on your site history, along with any trends that are delivering results. By having access to this, we're able to craft a plan that's data-driven and effective over the long-term.
For instructions on how to give us Google Analytics access -
- Click on your web property here.
- At the bottom left, click "Admin"
- In the left column, click "User Management"
- Under "Add permission for" enter the Google Account's address you'd like to share access permissions with, check all permissions, and click "Add." Please add firstname.lastname@example.org
- You're done!
For instructions on how to give us Google Search Console access -
- Choose a property in Search Console here.
- Click the Settings icon. in the navigation pane.
- Click Users & permissions.
- Click Add user and select the permissions to grant the user. Please add email@example.com
- Choose the permission level to grant the user.
- You're done!
Editor Access to Your Site
This depends on what you host/manage your site on. For instructions on adding us as an editor to firstname.lastname@example.org -
If your platform is not here, please give our support team a message.
This is entirely optional though, if you don't want us to optimize your site or publish your content for you, there's no need to give us access.
In addition to this, any information of SEO work on your site is greatly appreciated. You're done!
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out via live chat or to your account manager.